Red Pepper & Goats Cheese Risotto recipe 👇
160g arborio rice
1 red pepper
125g cherry toms
2 garlic cloves
15ml white wine
2tbsp tomato puree
10g fresh parsley
15ml cider vinegar
600ml veg stock
75g soft goats' cheese
1. Roast the red pepper and cherry toms for 20mins at 180C with a drizzle of olive oil.
2. Whilst in the oven, fry the diced onion and minced garlic in olive oil until softened, then add the arborio rice for a few minutes to absorb the excess oil.
3. Make up 600ml of veg stock, add a third into the pan with the vinegar and rice wine.
4. Then continue to add a ladle of stock at a time, stirring until absorbed, until the rice is cooked.
5. Add the roasted pepper and tomatoes.
6. Slice the goats cheese and roll in finely chopped parsley and black pepper to top the dish!